Mirage Classic Flooring
The CLASSIC line is solid 3/4″ thick solid wood for Nail-down Installation
Available in 2 widths: 3 1/4″ and 4 1/4″ wide.
Mirage has historically made a 2 1/4″ and 2 1/2″ widths as well, but today’s design trends have been pushing for a wider plank, so these two narrower sizes have essentially been discontinued …
The 3 1/4″ width is perfect for homes that have air-conditioning to deal with the high humidity in August and air circulation systems that add moisture to the air in the dry winter months.
The 4 1/4″ width is not typically a good choice for THIS northern environment and we encourage customers to consider the 5″ engineered or floating floor if this is the wider appearance they would like. We have found that nailing your floor every 4 1/4″ does not provide enough holding power in most cases to prevent the cupping in high summer humidity.
- Classic line is designed for above and on ground nail down applications
- many different colours, textures to choose from
- 3 Canadian Woods: Red Oak, white oak & Maple
- A colour selection and richness for every taste
For more information.
- Contact Us via email
- Visit our store, come see our products. …more info here
- Give us a call for more great info: 705-522-5728 Lacasse Fine Wood Products
- Mirage Wood Flooring Manufacturer’s Site
NOTE: we can only sell Mirage flooring into the Sudbury District as a condition of our distribution agreement.