Round Metal Handrail Spindles With Thin Cage
Photo: Long thin cage wrought iron spindles, Burnt Penny colour, installed with alternating plain 1/2″ round tubes.
- 1/2″ round tube, NOT square
- 43″ long
- Long thin cage complies with Ontario climbability standards
- Hollow so easy to trim to length with a traditional hacksaw
- Hammered round end to drill round hole for easy step/nosing installation
- Engineered papers available, to comply with the Ontario Building Code Requirements for all clients that require a home inspection to get an occupancy permit.
- Spindles ordered on a custom basis and in the colour you would like, so please plan 7-10 days ahead of your installation date
Metal Spindle Colours Available
(note also started producing in Stainless Steel)
Send us an email with your requirements for these metal balusters and we’ll get right back to you with some pricing. If you do not live in or around Sudbury Ontario, make sure that you give us an address so that we can estimate the shipping costs as well as the product cost.
Here’s some more information if you also require colonial or box newel posts or hardwood stair treads to complete your renovation project.